In this piece I will be enlightening you about the Bank of America mobile deposit limit, therefore keep reading to get all the information you need concerning your Bank of America mobile deposit limit.
Bank Of America Mobile Deposit Limit?
The mobile deposit limits for the bank of Bank of America is $10,000 per month for accounts open for three months or longer.
If your account is fewer than 3 months the limit will be set at 2500.
For customers who use the Bank of America preferred program.
If you have used this program for more than 3 months the limit is $50,000 per month.
For accounts that have used this program less than 3 months the limit is set at $25,000 per month.
How to access Bank of America mobile deposit
To access the Bank of America mobile deposit you have to download the Bank of America mobile app.
This app give you access to make your mobile check deposits.
You can also use the Bank of America mobile app do do a lot of other things. Some of them are:
- Reviewing of account’s activities
- Checking of loans and credit card balances
- Transferring of funds between Bank of America accounts
- Sending funds using Zelle
- Payment of bills and making of schedule for bill payments
- Deposit checks
- Stay on top of your budget with the spending and budgeting tool
The Bank of America app has a virtual assistant, by name Erica, this virtual assistant can help you use the app and send alerts with financial information and advice.
You also can use the app to contact the Bank of America customer care service in the event you need live assistance.
The app also has some Security features such as Touch ID and Face ID protect your account against fraudsters.
How to make a mobile deposit
To gain access to the Bank of America mobile deposit, you have to download the Bank of America mobile app for Android and iOS then follow the steps below.
1. Make sure you have already endorsed (signed on) the check and written for deposit only at Bank of America below your signature.
2. Open the app and log in securely using your fingerprint.
3. Select the “Deposit check” icon.
4. Take a picture of the front of the front and back of the check. Please note that you have to click on the “front of check” and “back of check” icons.
5. Select the amount of the deposit
6. Confirm the deposit details
7. Tap on “deposit”
You can use the app to save a copy of the receipt or email it to your personal email for reference purposes.